Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jobs and Pay Scam Review




A couple of months ago I came across this site Jobs and Pay while scrolling through my G+ news feed. I am one of these people that curiosity sometimes gets the best of me and I also need something to write about lol. So I decided to check it out and see what it is all about.

The registration was super super easy and really not a whole lot of information about what the program was or how it worked. Just sign up and spread your link. That was a tip for me. I am like okay, I spread this link around and you are going to give me $10 for anybody who just clicks on the link? Not even sign up? That would be a dream come true for us marketers lol.

I spread the link around and got up to $9000 in a matter of days and decided to see if this thing will let me cash out. So I tried to cash out. You have to complete the surveys which was like an insurance thing and a couple of other survey sites that takes you around in circles for about 20 minutes. After completing the insurance survey the site never updated. No matter which browser I used it just would not update. I tried to contact the company through the email provided and guess what? Yup, it bounced back to me.

My opinion is this is a scam. 100% a scam. After about a week or so the website became blocked by my computer anti virus software. Then another one came out called TaskRabbit and then another one by the name of monthlyyouth.com. They all have the same platform. Wanting you to spread a link around for people to click on and you get paid for nothing.

Stay away from it guys. It is not going to pay you anything. I mean really? The first tip is the lack of information on the website. The second is the bounced email and then switching up sites.



No comments:

Post a Comment