Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Candles, Candles and more Smelly Stuff!




I am a candle lover for sure! I have them all over my home and it drives my husband bonkers. It was only natural I get involved in a candle business too.


This one is called Lucky Girl Candles. Each candle has a surprise inside ranging from $20 to $5000. Even the tarts have a surprise in them. Lucky Girl Candles also have Room Sprays. On top of all this you can become a consultant for them.

When you think of Candles and these kinds of programs you think OMG Tupperware, I have to have a party. The cool thing is you do not have to host a party if you do not want to. You can shoot people your link and that's it. You can get wholesale pricing so those that like to go to Flee Markets or the Farmer's Market and make a nice profit.

Check it out my store here. Lucky Girl Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment