Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Make Some Quick Money.

A List Of My Favorite Quick Cash Sites! 


I am always on the hunt for little mindless ways to make some cash for that trip to the ice cream parlor with my kids or taking in some putt putt golf. I like to save money and then go on  big ole shopping trips. My husband and oldest daughter think I am just nutso because I get all caught up in the apps and do everything I can to make a few cents. I already have a full time job as a chat agent, but those few seconds that my customers are responding to me, hey that is my time to make a few cents. Trips to Walmart are not normal trips for I am all in my apps trying to make every cent I can. If I can make it, I will. Every opportunity of time is an opportunity to make money. 

Paid View Point gives you short surveys to answer and you get paid for every question you answer. Pay is quick most of the time same day to PayPal. 

Jingit is a cool app and is also available to use on your PC. You can earn by watching ads, short surveys,  and by cash back on your groceries. You earn cash and at this time you would use those funds and purchase a Gift Card, Walmart is an option, then you can spend the Gift Card as normal. They are working on being able to transfer funds to your bank account. 

Qmee rewards you for searches done on your favorite search engines. It is a browser extension that is installed and when you use Google or any other search engine to search for something, if Qmee has searches they think is relevant you will see them along the left hand side. You click on one and you are rewarded. I mean really this one you should just put up and let it add up over time. You seriously do not have to do anything.  You can cash out whenever you please and the money is deposited same day to PayPal.

Ibotta is an app that is available for download on both Android and iOS devices. This is truly a great app for anybody who is into saving money to have on their phone. Ibotta is a shopping site that has over 10,000 retails that offers rebates by you choosing the rebate and then scanning your receipt. Some retailers also offer to link with your value savings card to make it even easier to earn your cash back. 

Receipt Hog is another app available for Android and iOS devices that pays you for your receipts. Seriously, you hold on to your receipts and then upload them and you receive coins that convert in to cash. You can also earn for taking short surveys and by gaining spins. You can't get any easier than that and could be some nice Black Friday shopping money if you just save that money throughout the year. 

Field Agent is another great app that I found. Currently it is only available for iOS devices. Field Agent is kind of like mystery shopping without all the paperwork involved. They give you really easy tasks to do and the pay is not bad. I did one today and earned myself $6.50 for 5 minutes. I had to walk in to my local grocery store and snap 3 pictures of the main customer service kiosk and answer 3 questions. How hard was that? I already had to go in to the grocery store anyway.  Some are a little more involved. Every time I go out, I check my app before walking out the door to see if anything is available. I live in a smaller city so there is not a lot for me to do. The bigger cities have a lot more opportunities and you can make some good cash driving around completing the tasks. Pays to PayPal once you cash out.

Gigwalk is an app similar to Field Agent. You are paid for doing little tasks similar to mystery shopping. Gigwalk pays through PayPal.

PostLoop is an opportunity that pays you to post in forums. I enjoy just chatting and posting my opinions on particular subjects. What makes it even better is that I get paid for it. Companies need people to come in and get their forums jump started and to keep them active, we are kind of the mascots of the party. So they pay us to do that for them. Payments are made by PayPal.

Slice Of Pie is an awesome website that you can use to make extra cash fast and have it deposited quickly in your PayPal account. All over the country there are artists that are trying to make it and need people to listen to their music and rate it. That is what Slice of Pie is all about. They pay you to review music in your selected genre's of music. The better you rate the better the pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment