Thursday, June 19, 2014

Data Only Work--NON PHONE Work!!



We all know that data only work at home jobs are very hard to come by! I am always looking for non phone work since I have a toddler that is VERY noisy and a 10 year old that likes to ask a million questions while I am working.  I like to just be given a task, turn on my music and get lost in it.

SigTrack.net is a site that I came across about 3 weeks ago.  Basically, in a nutshell SigTrack.net handles all of the petitions.  Compiling them and matching the voters against a database.  This is very easy work and it pays fairly well for what it is.

Over the last 3 weeks they have done massive updates making the instructions easier to understand and database easier and faster to use.

You have to download their software that loads the forms and the SigTrack name database. I have found that the database is pretty straight forward and easy to use.  I struggled a bit in the beginning with the tags but now that they have updated the instructions it is a lot easier to understand. You have instructions and certain codes to enter in if they are a match or not or if you cannot read the signature.  Word to the wise if you struggle with people's handwriting this may not be the job for you.

This job is a temporary position however it can turn into long term if you are really good for some of their smaller petitions.  As far as I know they are still looking for people to help out.  Go to SigTrack.net and under the getting started at the bottom of the homepage you need to Skype to the address shown.  The only thing you need to do is show your valid State ID.  You can start working immediately after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment