Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Get Paid To Blog!

Izea                                 

Izea is a new opportunity I just ran across today and it looks like it could be a fun and interesting opportunity. 

Izea is a basically A Sponsorship Marketplace that allows you to connect your blog, social media and make some extra money from your blog.  I am all about making some extra cash so I am trying this one out! 

How It Works

Once you create your account at Izea you have a chance to set up all your social media accounts.  On your dashboard you will see bids. These bids are bigger brands that are looking for people like you and me to tweet, post or blog about. I just put in my first bid to blog about socks. I know a little weird but my oldest daughter who is a tween love socks and it is something I know about so why not. I put in my bid for $5. I am now waiting for it to be approved. 

Each brand has a set of instructions and I was asked to tell them why I thought I would be good at promoting their brand. 

Izea is free to join and you will get 3 bids per month.  There is opportunities to upgrade as well giving you unlimited bids and lower cashout. 

Pay

Pay is given through PayPal once you have the met the minimum amount. 

There is also a referral program. 

Get Registered Here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment